Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society (VLSMCS) at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), Delhi is going to organize the 3rd edition of the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies International Moot Court Competition, 2016.
Date: 4th - 5th November, 2016
Eligibility and Team Composition:
- The competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within or outside India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
- Each team shall compulsorily comprise three members i.e. two speakers and one researcher. The composition of the team shall not be changed once a team has registered under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The members of the team must be designated as either 'Speaker' or 'Researcher' and such designation shall be conveyed to the Administrators at the time of registration. No researcher under any circumstances shall be allowed to present any arguments during the Oral Rounds.
- Changes in the aforementioned designations shall not be made without a request by the responsible Faculty in Charge or Head of the Institution or Department of the Team seeking such change, as the case may be.
- The discretion to allow or disallow such change shall solely rest with the administrators depending upon the reasonability of the cause shown, stage of the Competition and compliance with the aforementioned rules.
- No additional member or team coach besides the three members shall be recognized as a participant and be allowed to attend the Oral Rounds.
For more details, please refer: