AURO Law School, AURO University, Surat is going to organize the 4th AURO National Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Date: 16th - 18th March, 2018
- All students enrolled in an undergraduate programme i.e. 3 / 5 years or postgraduate law programme conducted by any College or University shall be eligible to participate in thr competition.
- Registration from each University / College / Institution is restricted to one team only.
- Each team shall constitute minimum of two members and maximum of three members. In a team comprising of two members, the members shall be designated as speakers. In a team comprising of three members the third member shall be designated as a researcher.
- A researcher shall be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
- In exceptional cases, with the approval of organizing committee a team may comprise of two members and one of the speakers might also be designated as a researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
For more details, please refer: