Lloyd Law College in association with Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy and Training (MILAT) is going to organize the 1st Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition and Law Students Conference 2016.
The competition shall be conducted in the following stages at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, India
- Indian Round to be held from 9th to10th January, 2016
- SAARC Round and Law Students Conference, to be held from 4th to 6th March, 2016
Objective of the Competition:
- The 1st Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition and Law Students Conference 2016 aims at honing legal advocacy skills among law students of SAARC countries.
- The 1st Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition and Law Students Conference 2016 shall consist of an Indian Round and the SAARC Round, along with a Law Students Conference to be held at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, India.
- The Indian Round shall be held from 9th to 10th January, 2016.
- The SAARC Round comprising of participants from SAARC Countries i.e. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Afghanistan and Maldives shall be held from 4th to 5th March, 2016.
- The Law Students Conference shall be held on 6th March, 2016 on the topic "Legal Education in SAARC Countries: Opportunities and Challenges"
- Only Top Five Teams from the Indian Round shall qualify to represent India in the SAARC Round.
For more details, please refer: