The Moot Court Association at College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is going to organize the 6th Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International 'Energy Law' Moot Court Competition 2015
Date: 7th - 10th April, 2016
- Students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years law programmes are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College / Institution / University may send maximum of one team.
- Eligibility for oral rounds shall be on the basis of selection of skeletal memorials.
- Each team shall include two speakers, who shall be accompanied by one researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
- The change in team composition is subjected to Clause 3(a)(ii) in the rules book.
- No observer is allowed to accompany any team.
For more details, please refer: